[asterisk-users] Installing Asterisk 1.4 Documentation

Cory Hawkless Coryh at gsoft.biz
Mon Jan 15 03:52:23 MST 2007

Is there an official list anywhere specifying the Prerequisites for
installing asterisk(Specifally 1.4) on Fedora Core 4? I have been
struggling with a "configure: error: termcap support not found" error
when compiling 1.4 on my brand new install of FC4 fully updated, Fedora
was installed as a base install to try and keep the overheads down of
running a full GUI and all the other junk, but was lacking the
ncurses-devel package.

Once all of the prereq's were installed it compiled fine, its
frustrating I cant find a "This is what you must have installed before
beginning your Asterisk install'

Thanks

Cory