[asterisk-users] To 1.4 or not

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 03:29:54 MST 2007

I agree with C F - We just upgraded to our first non-internal 1.2.x
system last Friday. Mostly I am glad we waited. I imagine we may
upgrade to 1.4 in about a year :)

Really it depends on your customer. If it is a commercial operation I
would be cautious of 1.4 still, and at the very least test it
thoroughly with the hardware and configuration you plan to use. On the
other hand in a less critical environment, exercising 1.4 is a good
thing for all - We all know there are bugs in there, and you are
helping to find them...

Cheers,
S.