[asterisk-users] 5v capable motherboards

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sat Jan 13 01:39:07 MST 2007

Hi Mark and the list,

You can switch to Industrial PC.
I mainly use PICMG 1.0 standard Single Board Computer cards and passive PCI
busses with success.
They are 5V PCI bus and maintained for ten's years as industrials want.
Perfect for IPBX with a long live or MTBF.
I prefer Pentium-M equiped SBC for low consumption and low profile and very
low noise CPU fan.
This permits to save extra power for cards which sucks many watts during
FXSX ringing.
Their components are high class level regarding many motherboard for low
cost production.

Good luck !

Francois BERGERET,
France.