[asterisk-users] AMAFlags always"Documentation" (or 3 inastcdrmysql) even after Set(CDR(amaflags)=bill) or SetAMAFlags(bill)

Scott Keagy skeagy at ipcexperts.com
Sat Jan 13 01:13:01 MST 2007

Hi Folks,

I figured out how to get the AMAFlags set correctly! It was not documented anywhere I could find, and I grepped through the source code trying to track through the different function calls etc. all to no avail.

But... if you note in the sample.call file, they show how to do Set(CDR(userfield|r)=whatever. I tried adding this "|r" piece into amaflags, like so:

            Set(CDR(amaflags|r)=billing

            Set(CDR(amaflags|r)=omit

            Set(CDR(amaflags|r)=documentation

And it actually works! At least for 1.4beta3 which happens to be running on this box.

Regards,

Scott