[asterisk-users] Nat Question

Robert Norton - SophMedia LLC robert at sophmedia.com
Fri Jan 12 23:05:18 MST 2007

Hey,
I've got the same exact problems and ended up just giving up. I'd love to hear a solution.

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:55:36 -0300, ggonzalez at telviso.com.ar wrote:

> Hello all, iam setting up an asterisk box behind NAT to get SIP calls from
> outside or internet.
> In that eschema i can setup SIP calls but, while from the outside nat
> people can
> hear me, Im unable
> to listen anything behind NAT. Out of firewalls settings( I checked this
> to port
> fowarding) what can
> i do to get this working fine?. Thanks
>

> G.

Robert Norton
SophMedia LLC Operations Manager
Cell: 480-234-4312 Office: 480-626-5449 (x300)
P.O. Box 7755 Tempe, AZ 85281
http://www.XStreamHost.com - Web Hosting
http://www.SophMedia.com - Consulting & Web Development

--
NOTICE:
This e-mail (including all attachments) may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in the safe, secure, and confidential manner. Any review, use, distribution, disclosure, or copying by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete, or destroy all copies of this message immediately.