[asterisk-users] One of my incomming lines is busy yet there is no indication in FOP.

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 18:06:47 MST 2007

On 1/12/07, Chuck Bunn <chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com> wrote:

> I am using 2 TDM400P in a Centos 4.3 box. When we call from a cell phone
> to the line we get a busy signal...

There was something similar to this posted a few months ago.  What country
is this in?  I believe the similar problem was in the UK.

Is this only happening on one line?  What happens if you move that line to
another part on the card, or what happens if moved to the other card?  Try
doing that, if you haven't, so we can eliminate a defect in the card.