[asterisk-users] realtime extensions, labels

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri Jan 12 10:58:18 MST 2007

Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:
> I cannot seem to find any reference to labels in realtime extensions -
> using 1.4.
>
> I've googled until my eyes have bled, and also scoured voip-info.org.
>
> Is there anything that helps me here ?

You have to have numbered priorities with realtime.

This is because (as I understand it, corrections very welcome) in the
case of file-based configuration it is parsed once into an internal
structure, so the parser can make use of the "n" construct to autonumber.

Realtime is totally dynamic, so that convenience doesn't apply.

B.

believed to be clean.