[asterisk-users] Suggestion for a new asterisk setup.

Andy Hester ahester at architel.com
Fri Jan 12 09:48:14 MST 2007

Andrew,

Thanks, for the response.  That is a very clean solution and much less work/complication, however, I am not sure that the security guy for this network will allow me to put up the asterisk box dual homed to the public IP and the LAN.  If there is not another feasible way then I may end up going with this anyway.  Any other feasible ways to accomplish this?

Sorry for the top post... Having to use Outlook for the moment.

Thanks,
Andy Hester