[asterisk-users] One of my incomming lines is busy yet there is no indication in FOP.

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Fri Jan 12 09:27:37 MST 2007

Hi,

I am having a weird problem with one of my incoming lines. After a
reboot everything is fine if  I disconnect the line from the wall and
reconnect it. After an hour or so the lies goes busy but no indication
of this shows up on the Flash Operator panel. I also do not see anything
in the the CLI when I look at trunk or channel status. What am I
missing? Is there someway to turn on extra debugging for this line so
that I can see what is happening. Using Asterisk version 1.2.7.1 and FOP
version .26

Thanks