[asterisk-users] SPA 3000 won't relay DTMF to doorphone

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex+lists-asterisk-users at apartia.org
Fri Jan 12 08:03:40 MST 2007

Hello,

Before throwing in the towel with my Sipura 3000 has anyone had much
success with that adapter connected to a door phone?

In our setup a doorphone is connected to the SPA's fxs port. When a
visitor rings, asterisk calls a group of Polycoms and the person who
answers has to enter *1 to trigger the door opening.

However it seems the SPA doesn't relay the DTMF's to the doorbell.

Any suggestions more than welcome, thanks,