[asterisk-users] Re: calls to SPA942 disconnect after 15 seconds (chan_sip.c set_destination: can't find address)

Allan Kamau kamauallan at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 05:07:05 MST 2007

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Allan.

----- Original Message ----
From: M.Hockings <veeshooter at hockings.net>
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 3:45:44 PM
Subject: [asterisk-users] Re: calls to SPA942 disconnect after 15 seconds (chan_sip.c set_destination: can't find address)

Allan Kamau wrote:
> Am having a unique problem, calls received on my SPA942 seem to end after 15 seconds, but calls made from this device do not have this problem.
> For this device (when receiving calls) I get periodic "chan_sip.c set_destination: can't find address for host"
> I have set the "canreinvite=no" in the sip.conf. Does anyone have a sample entry from sip.conf for the Lynksys SPA 942 to share with me.
>
> Allan.

Hi Allan,

This is probably singularly unspectacular but is characteristic of what
I have for SPA922 (single line version of the 942).

Mike

username=3200
type=friend
secret=xxxxxxxx
record_out=On-Demand
record_in=On-Demand
qualify=yes
port=5060
nat=never
mailbox=3200 at default, 3000 at default
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=from-internal
canreinvite=no