[asterisk-users] "real life" example of SLA definition

Marc Archer marc at archernet.id.au
Fri Jan 12 02:45:29 MST 2007

Kevin,

Any chance you could give us a basic example of what you need in
sla.conf and extensions.conf to set up a Shared Line Appearance?

By Mapping "actual trunk lines", does this mean you can essentially have
a button on phones that (for example) connect / maps you directly to
Zap/1  - i.e the button would be labeled "line 1" etc. ?

Marc.