[asterisk-users] Not Registering Port with VSP.

Klaverstyn, David C David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com
Fri Jan 12 01:29:37 MST 2007

Hi All,

I seem to be having a problem with all my VSPs.  When I am registering
with them I don't seem to be passing my port number.  This problem
causes other users the inability to call my VoIP number with the VSP.

My VSP showed me what they are seeing.

I have changed my useragent to be: Linksys/SPA941-4.1.15

Linksys/SPA941-4.1.15 Contact sip:1234321234 at aa.bb.cc.dd with no port
address.

They are telling me because I am not registering my port number with
them they are unable to pass a call to me.

My end shows that I am registered.  Outbound calls are fine; inbound
calls are not received and are shown as engaged to the caller.

This problem exists with version 1.2.14 and 1.4.0 of Asterisk.