[asterisk-users] Re: Voicemail IMAP

Forrest Beck jonforrest.beck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 20:02:04 MST 2007

OK.  I needed to remove the flags from the string.  So I modified
app_voicemail.c and recompiled.

It is working now by, not using the flags to login.

It logs in as: ares.school.da.org:143/imap/user=fbeck}INBOX

4587         if (strlen(authuser) > 0) {
4588                 snprintf(tmp, sizeof(tmp),
"{%s:%s/imap/authuser=%s/%s/u
ser=%s}",imapserver,imapport,authuser,imapflags,vms->imapuser);
4589         } else {
4590                 snprintf(tmp, sizeof(tmp),
"{%s:%s/imap/user=%s}",imapse        rver,imapport,vms->imapuser);

In apps/ I modified app_voicemail.c line 4590 and removed "/%s" after /imap.
Then I removed ",imapflags " after imapport.

My next hurdle is the mailbox format.  It's not mbx, and crashes
asterisk after creating the mail message.

Thanks.