[asterisk-users] Where is this hilarious Allison Smith file? (Also: Interview with Allison)

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Jan 11 16:35:17 MST 2007

And the big question is are you going to use it in your home or a
business. No one is going to sue an individual for using it for
non-business even though it technically would be in violation. Same goes
for MOH content.

Doug

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Paul wrote:

> steve at daviesfam.org wrote:

> >>It has not been made available for distribution, sorry.
> >>

> >Well, seeing its at the start of the interview, I think you'll find that
> >it has been distributed ...
> >

> Yes but 2 important questions arise:
>
> Was the interview was put under a license that allows redistribution?
>
> If so, does that license allow redistribution in part?
>
> If the answer to both is yes you can take your favorite sound editor to
> the file and create prompt files. I seriously doubt it was distributed
> under such terms.

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug at crompton.com        *