[asterisk-users] Trying to understand mISDN kernel buffer messages...

Ex Vitorino ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 15:40:15 MST 2007

  Hello List,

  I have got some questions about mISDN kernel buffer messages
  which I posted to the mISDN users list a while ago.

  Unfortunatelly I received no feedback at all, so I though I'd share them
  in this (wider) context to see if anyone can give any input...

  Thanks in advance for any feedback and kind regards,
--
  Ex Vito