[asterisk-users] Re: Digium TE407P vs. Sangoma A104d

Heidi Mendoza heidim06 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 14:36:33 MST 2007

Hi,

Recommending to go Digium because of an OpenBSD issue with the
Sangoma A104D is quite funny to say the least since neither
is the TE407P supported in BSD by Digium. So the recommendation is
useless to the person who originally requested for a comparison
between the two products.

If someone wanted to send back the A104D, he could have taken
advantage of Sangoma's 30 day money back guarantee as I know
they have one.

Anyway, I'm not recommending any of the two but if somebody
will, try doing it by being more objective.

Message: 8