[asterisk-users] Restrict International Calls

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 12:37:26 MST 2007

Hi Julian,

The way I do things is to break my call types up into blocks, such as
[emergency], [local], [longdistance], [international], [localextensions],
etc.

Then, I create contexts for my users which include those basic blocks. For
example, a courtesy phone at reception (the [courtesy-phones] context) has
emergency, local and localextensions included in it. Then when I setup an
extension for a courtesy phone, I set context=courtesy-phones.

Alex

On 1/11/07, Julian Varanini <jvaranini at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have a good example of how to restrict International calls to
> only certain users?  I have been messing around with contexts in the
> extensions.conf file with no success.
>
> Thanks
>
> Julian

Alex Robar