[asterisk-users] Native music on hold not playing on incoming calls

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Thu Jan 11 09:55:59 MST 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to make native music on hold work on my Asterisk 1.2.9.1
server with a Sangoma PRI card. If I use a IAX phone connected to the
PBX, I hear the music, but if I make a call from outside I hear nothing
even if Asterisk console says music has started... it seems something
related to zapata.conf but I cannot understand what's wrong. I also put
musiconhold=native for every channel inside zapata.conf without success.
Is there anybody who can help me, please?

TIA

Giorgio