[asterisk-users] DTMF signaling after Dial

Jan Eirik Sandnes j.sandnes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 04:10:13 MST 2007

Hello everyone!
I have made a sip bridge to the old telephony conference system we have at work,
and I have met a problem. The employees here want to speed dial, for instance.

Someone is dialing sip:12345999 at voip.meet24.com, the call should be
made, the user hears
"Welcome to netconnect dial in services, please ....." here asterisk
should send the numbers entered before the @ to the dialed party.

Is there a way of doing this?:

[default]
exten => _XXXXXXXXX,1,Answer
exten => _XXXXXXXXX,n,Dial(ZAP/g4/21530524)
exten => _XXXXXXXXX,n,SendDTMF(${EXTEN})

This is what i tried first, but ofcourse it doesnt work since the dial
holds the priority until the call is hanged up, so what are my
alternatives here?
--
Jan Eirik Sandnes