[asterisk-users] Random dropped calls...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Jan 10 18:50:28 MST 2007

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:49:50 +0200, Tzafrir Cohen wrote

> Those are 6 channels of the 9?
>
> What is the configuration of the other three?
>
> What is the configuration of the 16 Astribank channels?
>
> You don't set busycount. This uses the default value (3?). Can you
> try setting it to a higher value?

     The other three channels are used for a GSM adapter so they are not
included here and they do not seem to have the same problem.  I do not think
the Astribanks may be the problem because the problem also happens when
calling out from a SIP phone.

     I will try busycount but why would that matter?  The calls are dropped
and you never hear a busy tone.

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología