[asterisk-users] Asterisk build for Suse 10.1

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Jan 10 17:35:10 MST 2007

With the RPM you get what you get. Why not get the latest source at digium
and compile it. It is not hard to do.

Doug

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, Robert A. Rawlinson wrote:

> Yes you are correct. I do NOT plan to use it again. I have downloaded
> the latest version and plan to do an install. I was hoping there might
> be an rpm for it but does not seem to be. Thanks all.
> Bob Rawlinson
>
> On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 18:25 +0100, Anton Frolov wrote:
> > he is probably tried to install one of these "All in one Asterisk" CDs, that
> > effectively formats the hard drive and installs everything from scratch,
> > including the OS ;)
> >
> > And, yes, it will happen again, if he re-runs this CD...
> >
> > AF.
> >

> > Doug Crompton wrote:
> > > Formated your hardisk... wow that is nasty, but I also cannot understand
> > > how that could ever happen. There must be some other HW problem going on
> > > or you got a hold of some really bad code.
> > >
> > > What code (source or binary) and what were you doing when that happenned?
> > >
> > > Doug

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug at crompton.com        *