[asterisk-users] SIP invite and sip.conf relationship?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 12:17:33 MST 2007

I'm having a bit of trouble setting up my sip.conf entries to accept
calls from a particular provider, and the problem really is that I am
unclear exactly what parts of the INVITE are supposed to match what
parts of sip.conf.

I couldn't find this info on the wiki, so if someone here can shed
some light, I would be very grateful!

Here are the relevant lines from the INVITE (from sip debug):

<-- SIP read from 213.166.5.130:5060:
INVITE sip:username at sip.mydomain.com SIP/2.0