[asterisk-users] Random dropped calls...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Jan 10 12:14:59 MST 2007

	I have a customer running Asterisk 1.2.13 with Zaptel 1.2.11 that is
having calls dropped.  Sometimes you can stay on the phone for a long
time and sometimes the call is dropped within a minute.

	There are 9 lines connected to 3 TDM04B cards.  The Panasonic Pbx we
replaced did not have this problem.  There are 8 SIP phones and 16
analog phones connected to two Astribank-8 units and everyone claims
that their calls are dropped several times a day.

	Any suggestions?  Here is my zapata.conf:

language=es
context=default
;rwink=300
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=no
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echotraining=yes
;echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=-1.0
txgain=0.0
busydetect=yes
callprogress=no
accountcode=Telmex
amaflags=default
signalling=fxs_ls
group=1
faxdetect=none
callerid=asreceived
channel => 1-6

--
Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Carlos Chàvez Prats