[asterisk-users] Send email notification

H Aranguren haranguren at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:41:39 MST 2007

Thanks for your answer Anselm,

   But, why do you think that the problem is in the mail server, if I
can send mails with esmtp, with the command /usr/sbin/sendmail without
problem. But the Voicemail app never sends the notification.

I used ethereal and i couldn't see any message from asterisk box to my
smtp server when i leave a voicemail

Thanks....