[asterisk-users] 1.4 and zap bugs

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Jan 10 09:36:31 MST 2007

We're currently running 1.4 r48326 - a little while before the full 1.4
release.

We are having some problems (crashes) with attended transfers and some
other stuff, and was going to move to the latest svn 1.4 as I beleive
that the attended transfer bug has been fixed.

However, I note that #8763 (http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8763) has
some problems with the zap channels in the 1.4.0 release (which we
*don't* have).

My question is, are the problems with zap also theoretically present in
r48326 (it's just that we don't have them) or were they introduced after
r48326 (and therefore we will have them if we upgrade).

Any thoughts / takers / advice ?

Julian.