[asterisk-users] ooh323c calls

Michel michelthink at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 02:44:10 MST 2007

Hello,

Thanks you for your reply.

The number in context "test" of asterisk B is  150.

exten => 15,n,Dial(OOH323/150/mypeer1)            ;or  exten =>
15,n,Dial(OOH323/150 at 10.0.0.2)

I dont know how to write the Dial parameters to say that I want to call
number 150 of "test"
context in asterisk B server. So, I always fall into asterisk B default
context.

Do anyone know how to write it?

Thanks you