[asterisk-users] Problem with zaptel drivers or card

Administrator administrator at customerfunding.com
Tue Jan 9 18:01:55 MST 2007

I have an Asterisk box running Fedora Core 4, Asterisk 1.4, Lippri, 1.4, and
Zaptel 1.4

The Digium cards installed are TDM2400 and TE110P.

Everything was working fine until I upgraded to zaptel 1.2.12 from 1.2.9

Now when I run ztcfg I get the following error message:

(CAS signalling on span 2 conflicts with Clear channel on channel 40)

--NOTE: signaling was spelled wrong in the error message--

I have since upgraded to 1.4 with the same problem.

Channel 40 is a standard bchan configuration and our provider sees no
problem with the channel.

When I disable the channel everything works fine.

My assumption is that something is wrong with the TE110P card.

Has anyone seen anything else like this?

James Hawks