[asterisk-users] Attatching VM via email for more than one user

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 17:44:38 MST 2007

On 1/9/07, Dovid B <asteriskusers at dovid.net> wrote:

>  Hi List,
> I am using asterisk 1.2.14 with real time and I am trying to send the
> email to more than one email address. In that field I put in

Send the email to an alias on the system and then have the alias point to
the two email addresses.

This may not work, though, depending on your particular situation.  On a
static type system, using conf files, it may be a solution, but since you
are using realtime your application may not be able to handle the static
nature of this configuration.