[asterisk-users] WIFI SIP- The Best phone

Jerry Glomph Black asterisk-users at glomph.com
Tue Jan 9 11:39:05 MST 2007

I've had the E70 for about a month.
The first few days were not fun.
But now that I've learned the gotchas and the workarounds, it is GREAT.
You -can- configure it, and asterisk, to work perfectly together, every time.
With automatic failover to conventional GSM phone behaviour if not in 802.11
land.

I would be happy to give these to "blinking 12:00" users, if -I- preconfigured
them.

This thing is great.  Far exceeds expectation.

Battery life with 802.11 is great, not discernibly worse than without it.