[asterisk-users] OT:spa942 provisioning

Benko benkokakao at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 02:00:01 MST 2007

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:03:50 -0500
"Andrew Joakimsen" <joakimsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good luck dealing with Linksys on that....
>
> http://voxilla.com/tools/device-configuration-wizard/certificate-authority-service-for-linksys-analog-voip-adaptors-808.html

Hi Andrew!

Thanks for the response, unfortunately this is about encrypting voice,
not about provisioning.
What i want to do is to configure a spa942 to fetch it's configuration
files via http, since i don't want anyone to get the configuration
files, the client that connects to the webserver has to verify it's
identity with a client side ssl-certificate(which is already
preinstalled on the phone), this cert will be verified by a CA that is
installed on the webserver. However, i have no idea where i can find
the CA resp. how the client cert looks like...

regards
christian