[asterisk-users] Some queries on g729 license.

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Mon Jan 8 15:23:34 MST 2007

Matthew

I agree. I only know what I have told by others so I do need this input

I have been told that Digum G729 is a big pain the the butt to get
working with Asterisk
and it is very hard on the CPU

Keep in mind I have never used any Ver. of G 729

So tell me what you think.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services