[asterisk-users] Problems with park

Scott Walde scott at waldetech.ca
Mon Jan 8 10:05:07 MST 2007

Leo Ann Boon wrote:

> Are you doing a blind transfer or attended transfer? I'm assuming
> you're using the phone's transfer button. You may need to press
> transfer a second time to complete the transfer.

Attended.  I have decided my problem is with transfer, not specifically
parking.  I just noticed I'm having a similar problem transferring on
another system I recently upgraded to 1.4.  When I try to complete the
transfer, I get "Transfer Failed" on my LCD, and the following on my
console:

[Jan  8 10:32:31] WARNING[30406]: chan_sip.c:12317 handle_response:
Notify answer on an owned channel?

I have set the transfer context (did I do that right?  "internal"
context contains the extension I'm transferring to)
exten => 101,1,Set(*__TRANSFER_CONTEXT*=internal)

I have even caused Asterisk to crash a couple of times.  I'm beginning
to wonder if I'm hitting a bug in 1.4.  I've noticed a few other people
have got the "notify answer..." message.  I'm going to try downgrading
to 1.2.14 to see if it works there.
In the meantime, and additional wisdom would still be appreciated.
ttyl
srw