[asterisk-users] Some queries on g729 license.

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Mon Jan 8 07:58:45 MST 2007

	Thank you, that is excellent advice.

	I understand that Intel has a free g729 codec, and that there might be
others. Free g729 codecs cheat Digium of some income that helps keep
them producing free Asterisk (and hosting lists like this one), but what
other reasons (quality, performance, missing features) would make the
Digium (or other $) license worth paying for?

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein