[asterisk-users] Manage 'full' log file

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Mon Jan 8 05:13:08 MST 2007

Hi Jan,
You should use the logrotate in order to delete the log on periodic
intervals. This article is meant to do exactly the opposite :)
http://astrecipes.net/index.php?n=205 but you get an idea of how to setup
log file rotation and how to notify Asterisk that it should open a new
file after the log rotation.

Hope this helps
l.

--