[asterisk-users] Re: Best inexpensive home office router for VoIP (QoS with maybe PoE)

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 16:08:52 MST 2007

I use pfSense, which is based upon m0n0wall. It provides a lot more features
than a stock m0n0wall, and I haven't had any problems with it. The RRD
graphs it provides are really great informational tools, and there's a built
in QoS wizard that even has "Asterisk" as a built-in option to prioritize.

Alex

On 1/6/07, Robbie Hughes <spam at dynsysgroup.com> wrote:

> As I posted yesterday,
> Use m0n0wall from m0n0.ch on an old pc or a little router box for the best
> results.
> I use draytek 2910 routers and they work fine.
>

> On 6/1/07 19:00, "asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com"
> <asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com> wrote:
>
> >  Re: Best inexpensive home office router for
> > VoIP (QoS with maybe PoE)

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com