[asterisk-users] [Announce] Web-MeetMe 3.0.0 released

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Sat Jan 6 08:51:38 MST 2007

Rob wrote:
> On 1/5/07, Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at phoenix.com> wrote:

>> Trunk has already moved on and code compatible with 1.4, may have
>> problems on it.  For a sanity check, I wiped out my test system
>> and rebuilt it with fresh components for 1.4 (libpri, zaptel,
asterisk,
>> asterisk-addons), and I have no issues with unloading and re-loading
>> the module, and of course the app does what it claims and works as
>> intended.

>> So I can either ask that you try 1.4.0, or I will need to setup
>> a test against trunk.  I'd prefer to wait a bit before coding against

>> trunk, since it will break again, and likely before not too long.

> I guess I figured that trunk couldn't have gone far from 1.4 yet, so
I'll
> move to 1.4.  Nothing in particular on trunk I need.  Thanks for your
time,
> but sorry to have wasted it.
It wasn't a waste though.  I now know to expect more work once I look at
Trunk closely.  A quick review did not show anything exciting that has
changed,
but the APIs to register applications and CLI commands have changed a
small
bit.

Thanks,
Dan