[asterisk-users] Best inexpensive home office router for VoIP (QoS with maybe PoE)

Mark Coccimiglio n3whx at amsat.org
Sat Jan 6 01:48:11 MST 2007

Mike

I'm using a Cisco 1605R [running IOS 12.3(5a)] small office router with
"Fair-Weight" queueing enabled.  Works great.  The nice thing about
Fair-Weight queueing is that it dynamically adapts to lower the priority
of higher demand traffic (e.g. large downloads).  If you want quality
stick with quality stuff.

Mark C