[asterisk-users] Voicemail personalised greetings using DB/IMAP backend?

Ray Jackson ray at jacksonz.net
Fri Jan 5 17:06:23 MST 2007

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your response.  That answers a few questions I had.  I am
very happy to get involved in this area if I can help.  Using IMAP and
REALTIME I have a really nice VM solution with MWI, Webmail access etc.
and it scales horizontally - I just add a new server into the mix when
necessary.  Until we get a generlized storage subsystem in place, I may
look at a 'hack' to get the personalised greetings going... Do you think
a shared NFS mount is risky for this?  Should I do an rsync periodically
perhaps to keep greetings on all servers up to date with each other?

Thanks again.
Ray