[asterisk-users] .call files no longer generating CDR files

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Jan 5 16:24:09 MST 2007

I've got a curious one:  all of a sudden my .call files and my manager
API 'Originate' actions are no longer producing a CSV file.  The call
still generates just fine, and Master.csv is updated.  However, I don't
get the usual CSV file in the form of xxxxxx.csv where xxxxxx=account
number.

I didn't make any changes that I'm aware of.  Is there something to
check?  I'm on 1.2.12, and this machine was working fine just a few days
ago...

Any insights would be much appreciated.

-MC