[asterisk-users] Best inexpensive home office router for VoIP(QoS with maybe PoE)

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Jan 5 13:40:15 MST 2007

You're quite right, I typed before thinking.  Upload is the problem anyways,
since it usually (in homes) uses much more limited bandwidth than
downloading does.

No answer to my question though: How do you people handle QoS without
relying on the phones to do that?  I'd like a box that can be purchased and
installed easily (Linksys type of product)

Mike

  _____