[asterisk-users] asterisk (FreePBX) and queues

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:45:55 MST 2007

The problem is that you've setup 2003 as a static user. In FreePBX, static
users are ALWAYS in the queue, no matter what.

Take this guy out of the queue as a static agent, and have him login and
logout as he needs. (login via ##* and logout via ##**, where ## is the
number you've given your queue in FreePBX).

Alex

On 1/5/07, Felipe Neuwald <felipebgn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm using a fewestcall queue here, and I'm having the follow problem:
>
> I have 3 static agents in my default queue:
> 2001
> 2002
> 2003
>
> User 2001 and 2002 are logged in, but 2003 are logged out. When someone
> call to my default queue, the queue try to ring 2003 (that isn't logged).
> There is some way to the queue only ring logged users?
>
> Here is my show queue:
>
> zeus*CLI> show queue 100
> 100          has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'fewestcalls' strategy (4s
> holdtime), W:0, C:3, A:3, SL:0.0% within 0s
>    Members:
>       Local/2003 at from-internal /n (Unknown) has taken no calls yet
>       Local/2001 at from-internal/n (Unknown) has taken 1 calls (last was 346
> secs ago)
>       Local/2002 at from-internal/n (Unknown) has taken 2 calls (last was 195
> secs ago)
>    No Callers
>
> Thank you,
>
> Felipe.