[asterisk-users] addons 1.4 and cdr_addon_mysql not installed !

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Jan 5 11:13:06 MST 2007

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 05:44:28PM +0100, Luca Lafranchi Lists wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed asterisk on Ubuntu 6.06 server CD
>
> All required packages has been installed and upgraded
>
> When start "sudo make menuselect"

As a rule, "make" as a user, "make install" as root. No need for sudo
for anything other than 'make install' and such.

> from addons, I can't select all addons
> that require mysqlclient (app_addon_sql_mysql, cdr_addon_mysql,
> res_config_mysql).
>

> If I run "apt-cache search mysqlclient", I find the following installed
> packages:
>
> libmysqlclient15-dev - mysql database development files
>
> libmysqlclient15off - mysql database client library

You need the -dev one installed (recall that you're building a package.

The relevant build dependencies according to the current Etch package:
  libmysqlclient15-dev asterisk-dev

(It also requires libsqlite3-dev, but res_sqlite3 has a broken build
process anyway and cannot use the system version of sqlite3)

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com