[asterisk-users] [Announce] Web-MeetMe 3.0.0 released

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Jan 5 10:57:03 MST 2007

> *CLI> core set verbose 10
>  Verbosity was 0 and is now 10
> *CLI> module unload app_cbmysql.so
>  Unable to unload resource app_cbmysql.so
>  Command 'module unload app_cbmysql.so' failed.
> *CLI> [Jan  5 11:09:04] WARNING[30610]: loader.c:465
> ast_unload_resource:Firm unload failed for app_cbmysql.so

> So I added "noload => app_cbmysql.so" to modules.conf, and load
> manualy after restarting asterisk...

> *CLI> module load app_cbmysql.so
>  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/cbmysql.conf': Found
> *CLI>

> This *is* with verbosity set to 10, but this is all I was
> seeing before...

>> I suspect a config file issue, but a log of the module loading will
>> help peg down the problem.

> Doesn't look to me like this will be much help, but what do I know...
It actually helps quite a bit, along with me taking the time to
fully accept what version you are running (in one ear and out the
other problem)

Trunk has already moved on and code compatible with 1.4, may have
problems on it.  For a sanity check, I wiped out my test system
and rebuilt it with fresh components for 1.4 (libpri, zaptel, asterisk,
asterisk-addons), and I have no issues with unloading and re-loading
the module, and of course the app does what it claims and works as
intended.

So I can either ask that you try 1.4.0, or I will need to setup
a test against trunk.  I'd prefer to wait a bit before coding against
trunk, since it will break again, and likely before not too long.

Dan