[asterisk-users] ASterisk OOH323c

Michel michelthink at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:30:49 MST 2007

Hello,

I have asterisk 1.4 with ooh323c addons installed.  (As I am a newbie in
voip world...my question might be idiot...! ;) Please forgive me!)

I succeed to make H323 call when ooh323c is configured as gateway
(gatekeeper=DISABLE in ooh323.conf).
When I put  gatekeeper= ip_address, and add an account as follow :

[aaa]
type=friend
username=aaa
password=xxxx
host=dynamic
context=test
incominglimit=4
faststart=yes
h245Tunneling=yes

, my H323 softphone can't register. ("sent GRQ"..."gatekeeper not
responding")

My questions are :

1/ Can ooh323c work as gatekeeper (if yes, even if it is installed on
the same box as asterisk)?
2/ if yes, Do you know  tutorials for doing this? or Can anyone help me
or give me some directions?

3/ or do you know tutorials about ooh323c?

Thanks you!!!!