[asterisk-users] Invalid DivertingLegInformation2 component received 0x38

Andreas Gaufer Andreas.Gaufer at bluecellnetworks.com
Fri Jan 5 05:25:38 MST 2007

Hi,

I receive data from our ISDN PTP Line (by T-Com, Germany) that seems to be
not processed correctly by Asterisk 1.2.13-BRIstuffed-0.3.0-PRE-1w

pri debug:

1 Length (57) of 0x38 component is too long
1 !! Invalid DivertingLegInformation2 component received 0x38

This only happens on calls that are forwarded to us, the packet in
question seems to contain the RDNIS. I guess this needs some code in
pri_facility.c that I'm unable to write right now.

Should i file a bug-report abut this at http://bugs.digium.com?

Greetings & TIA

Andy