[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.0 segfault

Ondrej Valousek webserv at s3group.cz
Thu Jan 4 10:17:08 MST 2007

Jan  4 17:16:54 asterisk kernel: asterisk[8455]: segfault at
0000000000000001 rip 00000000007ac2d8 rsp 00000000408ab0d8 error 6

What a disillusion, I hoped 1.4.0 would be much more stable than 1.2.4
that we used before.
1.2.4 lasted for 6 months before it crashed for the first time.
1.4.0 took 14 days to crash :-(

Maybe I really should not have been so eager for the new shiny release
like my boss said...

Ondrej

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications at s3group.com.
Thank You.