[asterisk-users] Digium Wildcard B410P

Timothy Parez timothyparez at linux.be
Thu Jan 4 06:25:35 MST 2007

You'll need mISDN

A small tutorial (in dutch): http://www.blicbox.be/node/22
You should be able to translate using: http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Timothy.

Henrik Woffinden wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Is Digium Wildcard B410P compatible with Asterisk 1.2 / 1.4 (zaptel of
> course) directly out of the box, or do I need things like bristuff?
>
> http://www.digium.com/en/products/hardware/b410p.php
>
> Best regards,
>
> Henrik Woffinden

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments