[asterisk-users] Re: SIP Dial out timeout

Arik Raffael Funke arik.funke at gmx.de
Thu Jan 4 06:01:54 MST 2007

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:
> Arik Raffael Funke wrote:
>> I am having a problem that is a miracle to me: If I dial out via
>> voipstunt.com the call rings for a few seconds and then gives me a
>> busy sign.
>
> Start out with not using the "r" option to the Dial line.  That will
> remove the faked ringing tone.

I am not having one in my dial string:
     -- Executing Dial("mISDN/1-1", "SIP/+4971214348530 at voipstunt||Tt")
in new stack

Any other ideas?

BTW: I am not sure I made this clear: The remote station does actually
ring. I am not just getting a ringing indication. - Only the ringing
stops after about 6 rings

Regards,
Arik