[asterisk-users] Any quiet 24 port POE switches out there?

David Gomillion david.gomillion at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:10:19 MST 2007

We bought 7 switches, and 3 of them failed after one year. It took quite a
bit of doing to get the off-shored customer support to read their own
literature to cover one switch under warranty. Never could get the other two
covered...

When I got the warranty status updated, they told me to reload the flash and
call them back. When I called back, they had lost the incident. I gave up,
threw them away, and bought the linksys 24-port PoE switches. Haven't had a
single hiccup from those...